Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tool #11
I like the tools that teachers and students can use for productivity. I like for students to have choice on how to demonstrate mastery of a skill or concept. Students are motivated to learn when they have choice and are able to use their creativity to show learning.
Reflection: I was a little apprehensive about beginning the 11 Tools after hearing some negative things about it for the past several years. I found it very informative and enjoyable. I appreciate the tutoring videos and found them very easy to follow. I was glad to have had the opportunity do complete the training at my own time and at my own pace.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your 11 tools.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it! The VOKI is still my favorite. Maybe we should all dress like ours for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete