Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tool #3
1. I've always been a fan of Discovery Education. They have many videos that fit our curriculum.
I also like Teacher Tube and School Tube.
2. Video hosting/streaming sites
Steve Jobs' commencement address to the graduating class at Stanford University.

How teachers can use videos in lessons.



 The case for multimedia.
video


3. I still find the copywrite information confusing. I did find the information from the Playing with Media article helpful, although I would have to review it while working on projects. I think it's always been assumed that copywrite protected items used for educational use. I'm not certain that we have historically done a good job of teaching copywrite to teachers and students.

4. Dropbox could be used for teachers and students to share documents and resources.

1 comment:

  1. I am really excited about Dropbox. It will make sharing documents with other easy. I can access them from home or school. I can also use this for when students needs things printed out for projects.

    ReplyDelete